| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Miyakonojo in April is mild at 15.1 °C (59.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.9 °C (69.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.8 °C (49.6 °F).
- In April the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in April is quite sopping. A sizable 223.3mm (8.8in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:27 long and the longest day is 13:21 long with an average length of 12:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Miyakonojo April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Miyakonojo, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Miyakonojo:
- Hita, Japan - 177 kms (110 miles) N
- Saga, Japan - 185.9 kms (115.5 miles) NNW
- Asosan, Japan - 128.3 kms (79.7 miles) N
- Kumamoto, Japan - 125.5 kms (78 miles) NNW
- Unzendake, Japan - 135.4 kms (84.1 miles) NW
- Nagasaki, Japan - 159.7 kms (99.2 miles) NW
- Hitoyoshi, Japan - 62.4 kms (38.8 miles) NNW
- Ushibuka, Japan - 112.3 kms (69.8 miles) WNW
- Akune, Japan - 89.8 kms (55.8 miles) WNW
- Kagoshima, Japan - 54.1 kms (33.6 miles) WSW
- Makurazaki, Japan - 90.3 kms (56.1 miles) SW
- Tanegashima, Japan - 113.1 kms (70.3 miles) S
- Yakushima, Japan - 154.9 kms (96.2 miles) SSW