| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Miyakonojo in March is a little cool at 9.8 °C (49.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.9 °C (60.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.2 °C (39.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in March is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in March is a little damp. Some 150.8mm (5.9in) of H2O is dumped.
- The shortest day is 11:26 long and the longest day is 12:25 long with an average length of 11:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Miyakonojo March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Miyakonojo, Japan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Miyakonojo:
- Hita, Japan - 177 kms (110 miles) N
- Saga, Japan - 185.9 kms (115.5 miles) NNW
- Asosan, Japan - 128.3 kms (79.7 miles) N
- Kumamoto, Japan - 125.5 kms (78 miles) NNW
- Unzendake, Japan - 135.4 kms (84.1 miles) NW
- Nagasaki, Japan - 159.7 kms (99.2 miles) NW
- Hitoyoshi, Japan - 62.4 kms (38.8 miles) NNW
- Ushibuka, Japan - 112.3 kms (69.8 miles) WNW
- Akune, Japan - 89.8 kms (55.8 miles) WNW
- Kagoshima, Japan - 54.1 kms (33.6 miles) WSW
- Makurazaki, Japan - 90.3 kms (56.1 miles) SW
- Tanegashima, Japan - 113.1 kms (70.3 miles) S
- Yakushima, Japan - 154.9 kms (96.2 miles) SSW